Monday 14 July 2008

The First Weekend!!!


1)Friday evening.
In the evening we were having fun in the theatre.I was playing in one show named "Woman to the graveyard went"- it was fun. My role was a vampire:).I think I played it well. After that I went to activities(it was very funny because of my cream haven't been taken off yet)So after sports I had something strange on my face .The black color mixed with red and white .It was Cool!!!

2)Saturday.
On Saturday morning I was woken up 30 minutes late so the day started good.
The breakfast was different from usual. It was a pity because I didn't eat it :(((
So then our group went to Cambridge.It was interesting to visit an old town with its own history!Then my friends and I went shopping. I think we were the only people from our group that went so far in the city. I bought some small stuff and of course t-shirts with the Cambridge logo.
When we arrived back to Queenswood I was so tired that I could barely walk. But Red Bull put me on my legs.
In the evening there was a disco. It was the worst disco that I have ever attended. So I dont want to write about it.....


3)Sunday.




On Sunday I was chilling out in Thope Park. It was fantastic!! I was there all day and rode on the attractions and played different games. After that I came to Queenswood and went to sleep!! Lucky me!!! :O)

No comments: