Friday 11 July 2008













Excursion to London.

That day i had no lessons because we had an excursion.
thank God the weather was good enough- so I was pleased to go somewhere.
We got in the buses and drove 4 about one hour.We stopped at the city of London. And met our guide. We walked around the famous places .It is famous because many people died there.We saw a monument to William Wallace- the brave heart- Scottish hero and rebel to the English government.

After that we walked to St.Paul'sCathedral - It is something fantastic. The huge building with wonderful architecture.
So in the end of our journey we went to the Tower .It was good because i have been there 3 times....
Only one thing made me happy- weapons!!I like weapons and armour.I have bought a small knight and a little sword for my collection.
The day was wonderful.

No comments: